Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Photo Essay, Closing Comments

Completing this photo essay was more complicated than I originally thought. I think the main issue was having to use personal photos that I needed to take in a 2-week period. I feel as if I could have had more relevant pictures for perhaps a different topic or argument. However, I think i did a good job with what I had. In my final version of the photo essay, I think I successfully followed my design plan in terms of format and the process of including ethos, logos, and pathos. I ended up asking less questions than I originally intended, and my narrative became much more personal than I thought it would be. If I did need to fix something in this essay, I would guess it to be making my audience more obvious. I can see how this power point Photo essay is not as specific to a specific audience as it could be. I also think I accomplished my purpose of arguing that religion and science can coexist. I think I did a good job of remaining neutral and presenting an unbiased argument. The way my pictures are aligned tell a story that the captions below then narrate, and i think the project overall has a smooth and even flow type of feeling when reading through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment